1. What information do We collect? We may collect and process the following data:
a) Any information that You provide by completing any of our forms. This includes information You provided at the time of registration, visiting Our web and game sites, applications, subscribing to and/or purchasing any products and services offered on Our Sites and applications.
b) Your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card and other personal information that You may be asked to enter when registering or playing the game on Our Site and/or applications.
c) Any correspondence between You, other players and Us.
d) Details of the resources You access and of Your visits to Our Site.
e) Details of transactions You may carry out through Our Site and of the completion of Your orders.
f) Information about You and Your computer, including but not limited to Your IP address where available, operating system and browser type.
g) Information about Your general Internet usage using cookie files stored on the hard drive of all computers. The cookies contain valuable information that is transferred to Your computer`s hard drive. In collecting this information We are able to improve Our Site and deliver a better and more personalized service.
2. What do We use Your information for? Any of the information We collect from You may be used in one of the
a) To personalize Your experience. Your information helps Us to better respond to Your individual needs.
b) To improve Our website, applications and games. We continually strive to improve Our products and services based on the information and feedback We receive from You.
c) To improve Our customer service. Your information helps Us to more effectively respond to Your customer service requests and support needs.
d) To process transactions.
e) To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature.
f) To send periodic emails. The email address You provide for order processing will only be used to send You information and updates pertaining to Your order.
3. Protection of Your information? We have implemented, continually update and use a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of Your personal information when You place an order or access Your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into Our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
5. Disclosure of information to third parties? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties Your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist Us in operating Our website, conducting Our business, or servicing You, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release Your information, when ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction or when We believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce Our Site policies, or protect Our or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, TO any other company without Your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
6. Third Party Websites Occasionally, at Our discretion, We may include links or offer third party products or services on Our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, We seek to protect the integrity of Our Site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
8. Password & Data Transmission You may be prompted to create a password, which would enable You to access Your Account or specific parts of the Website or Our game. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential to prevent any unauthorized use of Your Account. We do not recommend You share Your username or password with any other person. The transmission of information via the Internet is not fully secure. We will do Our best to protect Your personal data, however We cannot completely guarantee the security of the data transmitted to or uploaded, which takes place at Your own risk. Once We have received Your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
10. Your rights in relation to Your private information We strive to keep Your information as accurate as possible. You can contact Us at any time to review, change, obtain a copy of Your information or have Your details altered or corrected. There may be a small charge to cover the cost of administration regarding any request made by You.